15.11.12 @ 10:10
EU-Asia relations have become increasingly important in recent times. As one of the world’s most dynamic regions, Asia now offers more opportunities and challenges to Europe than ever before.
02.05.12 @ 10:21
A new book considers the evolution of language as a divisive force culturally, economically, politically, and socially in Belgium since independence.
18.04.12 @ 12:24
While the debate about Turkey's accession focuses on the desirability of admitting a country that many seem to regard as ill-suited for EU entry, the economic contribution that Turkey can bring to the EU is completely overlooked.
News in Brief
- France wants EU bank union before new year
- Hollande wants member states to fund African army
- EU council chief to attend Mandela memorial service
- German president to boycott winter olympics
- Greek recession over in 2014, say lawmakers
- Pro-EU protesters in Ukraine smash Lenin statue
- EU fears Yanukovych to take 'revenge' on protesters
- Young Social Democrats vote against Merkel's coalition
- Report: Ukraine agrees to join Russia's Customs Union
- Berlin euro meeting 'one of many,' commission says
Regions & Cities
- Economic governance tool to be part of regional aid
- Berlin citizens keen to buy their electricity grid
- German city flats are overpriced, says Bundesbank
- EU cohesion policy: 'No more business as usual'
- If you build it, will they come?
- Interview'National governments declining in importance'
- Brussels: An EU capital in the making
- Beja airport: A runway to nowhere?
- Bringing high speed internet to the 'middle of nowhere'
- Arctic region to see greater focus in EU aid
- EU looks to 'hybrid drones' for legal shortcut on migration
- MEPs approve EU border surveillance system
- 'Virtual borders' scheme to track every non-EU citizen
- Security industry is shaping EU legislation
- Private security firms cash in on guarding EU borders
- Private firms put price tag on migrant suicides
- Gaddafi-tainted firm scoops EU contract
- InvestigationEUobserver investigative reports
- InvestigationAbout Nikolaj Nielsen
- AnalysisWorld trade deal expected to boost EU nations@ 10:32
- AgendaBanking union tops agenda for ministers this WEEK@ 09:29
- Merkel denies pressuring Spain on bailout6'th @ 18:28
- EU data protection bill 'moves backwards'6'th @ 17:57
- Snowden to make video appearance at EU parliament6'th @ 16:35
- Ukraine and Bulgaria show power of EU model6'th @ 11:48
- France goes to war in Africa to 'save lives'6'th @ 09:29
- World pays tribute to Mandela6'th @ 09:29
- EU says No to Russian pipeline, as Ukraine talks resume6'th @ 09:29
- EU financial tax is legal, commission lawyers say6'th @ 09:24
- Oxfam: Leaked EU document proves financial transaction tax is legal
- Birdlife: Wind farms: new report provides latest know-how on reducing environmental impact
- EMHRN: Israel’s Culture of Impunity: Nothing Less than Accountability!
- ECPA: Crop diversity, food safety and food security under threat in Europe
- EPF: Press conference on cross-border healthcare and patients' rights
- ACCA: Improved transparency in auditor reporting - making it a reality in the EU
- OGP: EU domestic shale gas production could add a million jobs, new study shows
- ICSS: Joins Council of Europe & Sorbonne to host EU forum on integrity in sport
- FIA: Greater cooperation to deliver new car technologies to consumers
- EFA-ECC: Lessons to address the poor state of COPD care in Europe
- What happened to the EU2020 strategy?Progressive Change
- This is a very dead horse - stop floggingAnother Look
- Facebook isn't our friendExposing Corporate Europe
- Moscow Never SleepsBelarus Reloaded
- The trouble with Europe’s big thinking? Europe’s big states.Super Commuter
- Don´t take their word for itAnother Look
- Eurasian Union's problem with Russian nationalismNeighbourhood
- COP 19: Walking about Warsaw in circlesGlobal challenges
- Does UKIP now have the cash to cause an earthquake?The Fox Edition
- The EU budget farce is over....for now at leastThe Fox Edition