Today @ 09:16
Germany and the US have lent weight to claims that Russian troops are directly involved in opening up a new front in the Ukraine conflict.
27.08.14 @ 09:28
25.08.14 @ 13:25
26.08.14 @ 17:40
22.08.14 @ 09:23
Today @ 09:30
The EU is to launch a “Frontex plus” mission in autumn to help Italy on the search and rescue of Mediterranean boat migrants.
27.08.14 @ 09:30
A summit in Minsk on Tuesday failed to produce a breakthrough on the Ukraine conflict, while Nato announced a bold new plan for eastern Europe.
26.08.14 @ 07:51
The French PM has tendered the resignation of his cabinet to quell internal criticism of what is being seen as German-imposed austerity.
27.08.14 @ 17:52
Berlin has approved draft legislation aimed at curbing "welfare abuse", including a five year ban for EU citizens who tricked the system in a potential breach of EU law.
27.08.14 @ 09:29
French PM Manuel Valls appointed Emmanuel Macron, a 36-year-old former merchant banker, as his economy minister on Tuesday as part of his new government.
26.08.14 @ 09:30
Scotland's pro-independence leader Alex Salmond was seen as the winner of a final TV debate before the referendum next month.
26.08.14 @ 09:28
The European Commission has set up an inquiry into the failure to correctly launch the latest two satellites of its ill-fated Galileo programme.
25.08.14 @ 09:26
The European Central Bank is preparing to breathe life into the eurozone’s stagnant economy.
25.08.14 @ 09:19
Scottish independence campaigners are bidding to sway the country's 160,000 migrants from other EU countries towards the independence.
21.08.14 @ 09:27
Russia has said its ban on EU food imports will cost it “hundreds of billions of rubles”, while taking several items off the blacklist.
26.08.14 @ 08:30
Russians, Chinese, and people from the Middle East have shown the most interest in Malta's sale of EU passports so far.
25.08.14 @ 09:29
The EU’s border mission for Libya remains parked in Tunisia, as deteriorating security conditions put migrants at greater risk.
22.08.14 @ 19:56
Lithuania’s foreign minister has said Ukraine will not attack Russia’s “aid” convoy, despite its “illegal” and “provocative” nature.
News in Brief
- French unemployment rate hits new record@ 09:22
- Golden Dawn MEPs not welcome in Australia@ 09:20
- Jobless rate in Iceland down to 3.3 percent@ 09:20
- Germany sends six soldiers to Iraq@ 09:18
- IMF chief under investigation in French corruption case27'th @ 14:56
- Socialists threaten to veto woman-poor commission27'th @ 10:26
- Russia accuses EU commissioner of 'treacherous sacrilege'27'th @ 10:20
- Four EU states join US in condemning Libya air strikes27'th @ 09:30
- EU mission to help Italy save boat migrants@ 09:30
- Germany and US voice concern on Russian troops in Ukraine@ 09:16
- Germany to ban EU citizens who abuse welfare system27'th @ 17:52
- Nato chief unveils new plan for eastern Europe27'th @ 09:30
- Valls picks investment banker as France's new economy minister27'th @ 09:29
- Italy's Mogherini still an option for EU foreign policy job27'th @ 09:28
- FeatureThe changing face of Europe's mafia26'th @ 17:40
- Scottish separatist wins TV debate ahead of referendum26'th @ 09:30
- Martens Centre: Register now for the event “A Changing Eastern Neighbourhood”
- Martens Centre: Register now for event on 9 Sept: Banking and Monetary Union 2014-2019
- EEA and Norway Grants: Investing in people: Annual Report 2013-2014
- EuFoA: Tension rises in Nagorno-Karabakh as ceasefire negotiations are underway
- ACCA: Supports a coherent EU Single Market as to the balance of competences in the UK
- EIPA: Preparing for New EPSO Competitions: Luxembourg, 08 September 2014
- EIPA: Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at National Level. Luxembourg, 22-25/ 09/ 2014
- EPHA: 5th Annual Conference 4-5 September 2014, Brussels
- Centre Maurits Coppieters: Launches a new youtube channel
- ACCA: Implementing the New European Accounting Directive: Making the right choices