09.10.13 @ 09:20
The EU parliament is set to say that all plans to explore shale gas drilling will have to undergo environmental impact audits.
09.10.13 @ 09:20
There is no silver bullet for decarbonising transport. Reaching the EU's most ambitious targets will take time and a lot of money.
04.10.13 @ 16:50
The debate in Brussels over how to develop viable alternatives to petrol and diesel boils down to a version of an age-old question: what comes first, the chicken or the egg?
16.09.13 @ 17:53
The logic behind a European Commission's proposal on energy taxation is based on the concept of "fuel neutrality" but it could hurt alternative fuels the most.
04.10.13 @ 19:37
For good or ill, the shale gas revolution in the United States has turned the global energy market on its head.
11.09.13 @ 14:17
Most governments agree that we should use less oil. Less clear is how to do it.
11.09.13 @ 16:48
The EU parliament has capped the amount of crop-based biofuels that can be used to reach EU energy targets amid environmental fears.
News in Brief
- Dutch research team finds human remains at MH17 crash site31'st @ 18:29
- EU unemployment rate unchanged in September31'st @ 17:52
- UK's EU contribution up €3.5 billion in 201331'st @ 17:52
- German autobahn toll set to be introduced in 201631'st @ 14:39
- Frontex-led operation Triton has enough money for 2 months31'st @ 14:35
- Eurozone inflation rate marginally up31'st @ 13:54
- Report: EU mission in Kosovo passed information to Serbian spies31'st @ 13:16
- Orban retreats from internet tax plan after protests31'st @ 09:34
- Whistleblower urges external probe into EU mission in Kosovo31'st @ 19:13
- 'Better than Belgium', or the long goodbye31'st @ 19:09
- AgendaJuncker commission starts this WEEK31'st @ 18:39
- EU lodges new WTO protest against Russia31'st @ 18:35
- OpinionJailing Iran’s Internet, one user at a time31'st @ 10:55
- 'No one to stay cold', as Russia and Ukraine clinch winter gas deal31'st @ 09:29
- EU promotes consumption of meat and milk31'st @ 09:27
- InvestigationEurope’s tax haven investments in Africa31'st @ 08:22
- Counter Balance: Ombudsman: EIB weakens EU to strengthen rule of law in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- EBF: The new EU Financial Reporting Advisory Group Board marks new milestone in governance
- EuropeanIssuers & FESE: European Small and Mid-Cap Awards - 26th November 2014
- EN.DELFI: Editor: Our readers understand that Russia is not joking
- European Jewish Congress: Sweden recognition of Palestinian State adds fuel to Middle East
- EFA: Catalonia decides on 9N ! Support EFA campaign for democracy and freedom.
- European SchoolNet: Europe needs to boost the E-skills to tap the job creation potential of ICT
- European SchoolNet: European government agencies & industry combine to combat bullying
- EIPA: European Union Civil Service Law, Brussels, 27-28 November 2014
- EGBA: Want to know how the EU online betting industry fights match-fixing?