17.11.14 @ 19:34
Forty eight hours after Nato said Russia is pouring troops into Ukraine, EU ministers opted to blacklist some “separatists” while trying to restart talks with Moscow.
16.12.14 @ 10:45
16.12.14 @ 10:39
11.09.14 @ 08:39
29.08.14 @ 15:00
12.11.14 @ 12:33
Military personnel may claim asylum in the EU if they consider themselves to be at risk of prosecution or punishment for refusal to perform military service, according to an opinion by the EU's top court.
30.09.14 @ 11:18
Putin has reportedly said his troops could take Poland in two days. But is it true, and if not, then why did he say it?
07.09.14 @ 12:41
Six EU countries have joined a US-led coalition to “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
10.11.14 @ 09:27
Russia has, in parallel with its war on Ukraine, instigated almost 40 “highly disturbing” anti-Nato incidents, a new British report says.
08.09.14 @ 09:29
Romanian president Basescu has said Nato has a contingency plan for the "0.01 percent" chance that Russia will one day attack his country.
05.09.14 @ 16:36
Nato leaders have indicated the alliance will not take in any aspirant states until late next year.
04.09.14 @ 22:54
Poland has confirmed there will be no new Nato bases in eastern Europe to deter Russian aggression.
29.08.14 @ 09:30
Germany, France, and Italy have indicated they are willing to impose extra sanctions on Russia due to its “invasion” of Ukraine.
07.07.14 @ 09:30
Most of the EU’s top arms exporters have imposed a quiet ban on sales to Russia, but Ukraine’s military embargo could have a bigger impact on the crisis.
04.06.14 @ 16:37
US leader Barack Obama has promised to defend Poland and other Nato allies against potential Russian aggression.
04.09.14 @ 07:45
France has frozen its delivery of a warship to Russia, as Nato leaders meet in the UK for a summit to discuss the Russia-Ukraine war.
11.08.14 @ 09:19
The shooting down of the Malaysian Airlines flight reinforces the point that the security of citizens outside state borders is to be framed as a central issue in 21st century security policy.
25.06.14 @ 09:29
The European Commission has laid out plans on how to boost the EU's military and defence industries.
20.05.14 @ 09:08
Nato chief Fogh Rasmussen has said Russia’s "outrageous" partition of Ukraine has created “a completely new security situation in Europe.”
News in Brief
- MEPs endorse Palestine recognition17'th @ 14:16
- EU negotiators agree to national registers of company ownership information17'th @ 14:13
- EP approves 2015 budget17'th @ 13:26
- EU commission to probe tax rulings in all member states17'th @ 13:26
- Ghana must remove 'ghost workers' before EU resumes aid17'th @ 09:30
- Obama to sign new sanctions on Russia, weapons to Ukraine17'th @ 09:29
- Discrimination rising in Hungary, Council of Europe warns17'th @ 09:29
- Juncker scraps proposal for a European Foundation Statute17'th @ 09:28
- EU nations face mounting pressure over CIA black sites17'th @ 18:48
- Government optimism leads to missed budget targets17'th @ 18:26
- German cabinet approves road toll aimed at foreigners17'th @ 17:56
- EU ministers disregard scientific advice on fish quotas17'th @ 17:42
- OpinionConfronting criminals, protecting vulnerable migrants17'th @ 17:37
- EU leaders hold 'Coke Light' summit on investments, Russia17'th @ 17:34
- Hamas calls for EU talks after court ruling17'th @ 14:44
- Estonia arrests, releases pro-Kremlin Italian journalist17'th @ 09:30
- Michael Theurer: Noch mehr Schulden sind nicht der Ausweg aus der Schuldenfalle!
- Eva Paunova: Granted JA-YE and AmCham EU Youth Entrepreneurship Award
- Tonino Picula: The youngest European state deserves future in EU, I said to FMA after visiting Kosovo
- Eva Paunova: Meets US Chief negotiator on TTIP during diplomatic visit in Washington DC
- Jerzy Buzek: Congratulations to the town Kisielice for winning the EU 2014 ManagEnergy Award
- Victor Negrescu: S&D40 members meeting with the leader of the S&D Group, Gianni Pitella
- Jan Philipp Albrecht: Digital market/Google: MEPs fail to focus consumer rights and net neutrality
- Danuta Hübner: Danuta Hübner at the first meeting of the EPP Working Group on TTiP
- Danuta Hübner: Jobs, Growth & Investment Package to succeed if mobilizes private sector
- Jan Philipp Albrecht: EU-Canada PNR scheme must have legality assessed by European Court
- EBF: Adoption of fourth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- European Federalist Party: Results of the Lima Conference
- COFACE: News - December 2014
- EBF: EC misses opportunity to support capital markets and growth
- Oxfam: EU executives’ fixation with private sector compromises commitment to poor people
- Martens Centre: 5 reasons why the end of South Stream should mark the start of Energy Union
- Dialogue Platform: Calls for release of journalists detained in Turkey
- EMHRN: Egypt: Const. Committee Testify to Baselessness of Charges in Shura Council Case
- Red Cross: We must stay focused and sustain our efforts to stop Ebola
- World Vision: EU Parliament takes step forward as new Intergroup on Children’s Rights is formed