30.09.14 @ 11:18
Putin has reportedly said his troops could take Poland in two days. But is it true, and if not, then why did he say it?
11.09.14 @ 08:39
29.08.14 @ 15:00
08.09.14 @ 09:29
Romanian president Basescu has said Nato has a contingency plan for the "0.01 percent" chance that Russia will one day attack his country.
05.09.14 @ 16:36
Nato leaders have indicated the alliance will not take in any aspirant states until late next year.
04.09.14 @ 07:45
France has frozen its delivery of a warship to Russia, as Nato leaders meet in the UK for a summit to discuss the Russia-Ukraine war.
07.09.14 @ 12:41
Six EU countries have joined a US-led coalition to “degrade and destroy” the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
04.09.14 @ 22:54
Poland has confirmed there will be no new Nato bases in eastern Europe to deter Russian aggression.
29.08.14 @ 09:30
Germany, France, and Italy have indicated they are willing to impose extra sanctions on Russia due to its “invasion” of Ukraine.
11.08.14 @ 09:19
The shooting down of the Malaysian Airlines flight reinforces the point that the security of citizens outside state borders is to be framed as a central issue in 21st century security policy.
25.06.14 @ 09:29
The European Commission has laid out plans on how to boost the EU's military and defence industries.
20.05.14 @ 09:08
Nato chief Fogh Rasmussen has said Russia’s "outrageous" partition of Ukraine has created “a completely new security situation in Europe.”
28.03.14 @ 17:24
Nato countries on Friday agreed that former Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg should be the next secretary general of the military alliance.
07.07.14 @ 09:30
Most of the EU’s top arms exporters have imposed a quiet ban on sales to Russia, but Ukraine’s military embargo could have a bigger impact on the crisis.
04.06.14 @ 16:37
US leader Barack Obama has promised to defend Poland and other Nato allies against potential Russian aggression.
16.04.14 @ 09:29
Military chiefs have said the Ukraine crisis is a “wake-up call” for EU countries’ defence spending, as the US backed Ukraine’s use of force in eastern regions.
11.03.14 @ 08:36
France, Germany, Italy and other EU states should stop selling high-end military technology to Russia in light of the Ukraine crisis.
News in Brief
- Poland wants 'strong, active' German army@ 16:27
- EU taking Kosovo mission allegations 'seriously'@ 13:01
- Barroso not putting pressure on Kiev in gas talks, EU says@ 13:01
- Russia seeks EU-Ukraine gas payment contract@ 13:01
- Colombia and Peru pass EU criteria for visa-free access@ 09:24
- Germany's largest lender in profit loss over scandals@ 09:24
- Cameron under pressure on migrant backlogs@ 09:24
- Sweden to recognise Palestine on Thursday@ 09:23
- EU mission in Kosovo rocked by corruption allegations@ 19:27
- Oettinger stirs controversy ahead of new role as digital commissioner@ 18:29
- France denies warship delivery, as Russian bombers skirt EU airspace@ 09:57
- EU-brokered gas talks bedevilled by ‘lack of trust’@ 09:29
- EU citizens overestimate immigrant numbers, survey shows@ 09:28
- OpinionHas the EU lost the ability to enact sanctions?@ 09:28
- Spain and Netherlands among countries to buy way to green targets29'th @ 19:02
- From Borgen to Brussels: Who is the new EU competition commissioner?29'th @ 18:24
- European Jewish Congress: Sweden recognition of Palestinian State merely adds fuel to already enflamed Middle East
- EFA: Catalonia decides on 9N ! Support EFA campaign for democracy and freedom.
- European School Net: Europe needs to boost the E-skills to tap the job creation potential of ICT
- European School Net: European government agencies & industry combine to combat bullying
- EIPA: European Union Civil Service Law, Brussels, 27-28 November 2014
- Xinhua News Agency: Winners of the WMS Global Awards for Excellence announced
- EGBA: Want to know how the EU online betting industry fights match-fixing?
- Martens Centre: Has Euromaidan Transformed the Ukrainian Political Landscape? Register now!
- EN.DELFI: Floating LNG terminal "Independence" sails into Lithuania
- EBF: Comprehensive assessment shows robust European banking sector