E-Culture and collective management of creative rights
In collaboration with artists, business representatives and MEPs EUobserver hosted the 6th annual high level conference about artists’ online creative rights in Brussels on 27 November 2012.
The theme of the conference was the changes to Europe’s cultural landscape brought about by digital developments.
Read related articles below. And stay tuned for the next EUobserver event.
30.11.12 @ 17:33
The question of copyrights and the music industry was already old and vexed. The digital age, with the advent of millions of songs accessible at the click of a mouse, has added an extra layer.
03.12.12 @ 13:39
How can the rules for collective management of copyrights be adapted to the age of digital music? This was the key question at the EUobserver conference on E-Culture and collective management of creative rights.
News in Brief
- Grillo movement closes in on Italian PM's party: poll24'th @ 11:06
- Scottish choice of monetary system crucial, says ratings agency24'th @ 09:37
- Russia invites EU for gas talks24'th @ 09:17
- Juncker promises fair deal for Britain24'th @ 09:14
- Deutsche Bank under pressure to raise capital24'th @ 09:13
- Thousands of expats leave Spain24'th @ 09:13
- Portuguese bond yield falls to record low24'th @ 09:11
- Eurozone deficit rates fall within 3 percent EU limit23'rd @ 17:31
- Complex rules make EU vulnerable to corruption, says report24'th @ 10:56
- EU ElectionsAnti-euro talk spreads in Italy24'th @ 09:28
- Turkish PM offers 'condolences' to Armenia over WWI killings24'th @ 09:12
- Greek records first surplus as EU moves closer to balanced budgets23'rd @ 17:38
- OpinionEU and Ukraine: too busy to protect gay rights?23'rd @ 14:14
- EU ElectionsEU elections may strengthen Putin in Europe23'rd @ 09:29
- Italian right calls for end to migrant rescue programme23'rd @ 09:29
- US to send 600 troops to Baltics, Poland amid Ukraine tensions23'rd @ 09:16
- IrRADIARE: Energaia launches a sustainability observatory @ the EU Sustainable Energy Week
- EIUC: Venice School of Human Rights 2014, apply here
- Veneto Region: The European future of the Italian port system - Presentation of the book
- Transparency International: Report on corruption risks in the EU institutions
- TNS Opinion: David Cameron takes the lead on Twitter
- ACCA: European Parliament backs non financial reporting deals
- CESI: TTIP: Fears of the Unknown, Registration for CESI@noon lunch debate on Mon 28th April
- ThinkYoung: We want to listen your opinion on youth unemployment & skills mismatch
- EIPA: Summer School on EU law & its Implementation, Luxembourg, 30/06 until 11/07
- EIPA: The Infringement Procedure under Articles 258 & 260 TFEU - Luxembourg 19-20/06/14