E-Culture and collective management of creative rights
In collaboration with artists, business representatives and MEPs EUobserver hosted the 6th annual high level conference about artists’ online creative rights in Brussels on 27 November 2012.
The theme of the conference was the changes to Europe’s cultural landscape brought about by digital developments.
Read related articles below. And stay tuned for the next EUobserver event.
30.11.12 @ 17:33
The question of copyrights and the music industry was already old and vexed. The digital age, with the advent of millions of songs accessible at the click of a mouse, has added an extra layer.
03.12.12 @ 13:39
How can the rules for collective management of copyrights be adapted to the age of digital music? This was the key question at the EUobserver conference on E-Culture and collective management of creative rights.
News in Brief
- Further EU summit on Russia not excluded@ 15:22
- Italy wants bigger Frontex role in Mediterranean@ 12:50
- UK to probe alleged Russian involvement in spy's death@ 12:07
- EU leaders may meet again before 1 August@ 10:44
- Austria wants arms embargo on Russia@ 10:35
- Dutch PM: all sanctions on the table21'st @ 17:45
- Steinmeier wants EU to 'increase pressure' on Russia21'st @ 17:45
- EU ambassadors in emergency meeting on Ukraine21'st @ 17:14
- French ease ban on pro-Gaza demonstrations in Paris@ 09:28
- EU foreign policy faces test after MH17 shootdown@ 09:18
- EU under pressure to broaden Russia sanctions21'st @ 10:25
- OpinionPutin's real war21'st @ 09:44
- UK foreign minister favours leaving EU if no reforms21'st @ 09:29
- France and Germany in tussle over EU economics post21'st @ 09:22
- Air disaster puts spotlight on French warship for Russia18'th @ 19:30
- Ukraine investigators race to recover flight recorders18'th @ 16:03
- EIPA: Preparing for New EPSO Competitions: Luxembourg, 08 September 2014
- EIPA: Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at National Level. Luxembourg, 22-25/ 09/ 2014
- EPHA: 5th Annual Conference 4-5 September 2014, Brussels | Register before 31st July
- Centre Maurits Coppieters: Launches a new youtube channel
- ACCA: Implementing the New European Accounting Directive: Making the right choices
- UNESDA: Impact of food taxes on public health inconclusive and contradictory as per EC study
- European Federalist Party: Juncker is the 1st elected European Commission President
- Martens Centre: Register now for event on 9 Sept: Banking and Monetary Union 2014-2019
- EUA: Business community highlights President Juncker the benefits of energy efficiency
- EBF: Statement on appointment of Juncker as 13th President of EU Commission