E-Culture and collective management of creative rights
In collaboration with artists, business representatives and MEPs EUobserver hosted the 6th annual high level conference about artists’ online creative rights in Brussels on 27 November 2012.
The theme of the conference was the changes to Europe’s cultural landscape brought about by digital developments.
Read related articles below. And stay tuned for the next EUobserver event.
30.11.12 @ 17:33
The question of copyrights and the music industry was already old and vexed. The digital age, with the advent of millions of songs accessible at the click of a mouse, has added an extra layer.
03.12.12 @ 13:39
How can the rules for collective management of copyrights be adapted to the age of digital music? This was the key question at the EUobserver conference on E-Culture and collective management of creative rights.
News in Brief
- Putin told Barroso he could 'take Kiev in two weeks'@ 18:58
- New EU foreign policy chief criticises Putin@ 18:48
- Belgium only country not to have nominated EU commissioner@ 12:40
- Berlin to accept Moscovici as economics commissioner: Report@ 12:27
- German eurosceptic party enters state parliament after vote@ 11:37
- Only one in four Norwegians support EU membership@ 09:18
- Russia calls for 'ceasefire', 'statehood' in east Ukraine@ 09:06
- Romania may send a female commissioner31'st @ 02:04
- Who is Tusk and what does he mean for the EU?@ 18:44
- Cameron faces new EU referendum backlash@ 09:22
- OpinionWhy America is recovering, but Europe is not - Part II@ 09:17
- EU expert groups dominated by corporate interest, say NGOs@ 09:09
- Who is Federica Mogherini?@ 08:59
- EU leaders give Putin one-week deadline31'st @ 02:25
- EU leaders pick Tusk, Mogherini for top posts30'th @ 21:43
- Poroshenko: EU likely to hold off on Russia sanctions30'th @ 14:41
- EUA: EU 2015 Budget negotiations: EUA warns against making cuts to research payments
- EPSU: New Commission must end corporate dominance of EU expert groups
- Martens Centre: Register now for the event “A Changing Eastern Neighbourhood”
- Martens Centre: Register now for event on 9 Sept: Banking and Monetary Union 2014-2019
- EuFoA: Tension rises in Nagorno-Karabakh as ceasefire negotiations are underway
- ACCA: Supports a coherent EU Single Market as to the balance of competences in the UK
- EIPA: Preparing for New EPSO Competitions: Luxembourg, 08 September 2014
- EIPA: Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at National Level. Luxembourg, 22-25/ 09/ 2014
- EPHA: 5th Annual Conference 4-5 September 2014, Brussels
- Centre Maurits Coppieters: Launches a new youtube channel