23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission said on Thursday (10 July).
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- EU urges Russia to release Lithuania fishing boat@ 19:22
- New EU health chief says no to chlorinated chicken and GMOs@ 17:52
- Cameron: 'I wouldn't be heartbroken if UK left EU'@ 17:46
- EU countries to maintain Russia sanctions@ 17:26
- Putin to visit EU-aspirant Serbia@ 13:38
- Lobbyists spend at least €99mn in EU capital@ 13:38
- Hong Kong rallies expected in European cities@ 13:37
- Malmstrom gets green light from EP trade committee@ 13:02
- New Austrian commissioner backs EU sanctions on Russia@ 20:12
- EU embassies should take asylum requests, new commissioner says@ 19:07
- French EU commissioner to share powers on national budgets@ 17:52
- OpinionNew EU commissioner needs to be more active on Roma@ 17:46
- Apple's tax deal illegal, EU commission tells Ireland@ 17:45
- AnalysisCould Putin's troops 'be in Warsaw in two days'?@ 11:18
- Oettinger's digital plans focus on better infrastructure@ 10:32
- Juncker defends lobby-friendly restructuring of commission services@ 09:29
- Oxfam: Ahead of TTIP, Europe seeks to expand pharma monopoly at expense of people
- EN.DELFI: Russian Soldiers - cheap and luckless
- EBF: Financial Integration Report highlights ongoing fragmentation
- ACCA: Evaluating the impact of IFRS in the EU
- Access: Document shows Commissioner Malmström secretly undermines data protection
- EN.DELFI: Putin forces West to choose between Ukraine and Middle East
- Swedish Enterprises: ECIPE demystifies investor-state dispute settlements in trade agreements
- Martens Centre: Building a Lifeline for Freedom - Eastern Partnership 2.0 Brussels, 07 October
- MEP Dita Charanzová: We need a new trade policy after Russian Sanctions