23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission has said.
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- Poland wants 'strong, active' German army@ 16:27
- EU taking Kosovo mission allegations 'seriously'@ 13:01
- Barroso not putting pressure on Kiev in gas talks, EU says@ 13:01
- Russia seeks EU-Ukraine gas payment contract@ 13:01
- Colombia and Peru pass EU criteria for visa-free access@ 09:24
- Germany's largest lender in profit loss over scandals@ 09:24
- Cameron under pressure on migrant backlogs@ 09:24
- Sweden to recognise Palestine on Thursday@ 09:23
- EU mission in Kosovo rocked by corruption allegations@ 19:27
- Oettinger stirs controversy ahead of new role as digital commissioner@ 18:29
- France denies warship delivery, as Russian bombers skirt EU airspace@ 09:57
- EU-brokered gas talks bedevilled by ‘lack of trust’@ 09:29
- EU citizens overestimate immigrant numbers, survey shows@ 09:28
- OpinionHas the EU lost the ability to enact sanctions?@ 09:28
- Spain and Netherlands among countries to buy way to green targets29'th @ 19:02
- From Borgen to Brussels: Who is the new EU competition commissioner?29'th @ 18:24
- European Jewish Congress: Sweden recognition of Palestinian State merely adds fuel to already enflamed Middle East
- EFA: Catalonia decides on 9N ! Support EFA campaign for democracy and freedom.
- European School Net: Europe needs to boost the E-skills to tap the job creation potential of ICT
- European School Net: European government agencies & industry combine to combat bullying
- EIPA: European Union Civil Service Law, Brussels, 27-28 November 2014
- Xinhua News Agency: Winners of the WMS Global Awards for Excellence announced
- EGBA: Want to know how the EU online betting industry fights match-fixing?
- Martens Centre: Has Euromaidan Transformed the Ukrainian Political Landscape? Register now!
- EN.DELFI: Floating LNG terminal "Independence" sails into Lithuania
- EBF: Comprehensive assessment shows robust European banking sector