23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission has said.
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- Third bird flu case in the Netherlands21'st @ 16:26
- British Green party backs in/out EU referendum21'st @ 15:08
- UK shelves EU bank bonus challenge21'st @ 15:08
- Italian PM in Strasbourg next week21'st @ 13:49
- Entire commission to be present for Juncker censure21'st @ 13:05
- Orban: Hungary won't sacrifice economy over EU-Russia sanctions21'st @ 09:29
- German EU commissioner doubts French reform drive21'st @ 09:27
- Nato deployed jets 400 times in 201421'st @ 09:23
- OpinionFormer Israeli law chief urges EU parliament to recognise Palestine21'st @ 18:12
- EU parliament to vote on Palestine statehood21'st @ 18:12
- German commissioner provokes French wrath21'st @ 18:11
- Netherlands to pay EU top-up bill this year21'st @ 16:34
- AgendaEU to unveil investment fund this WEEK21'st @ 16:19
- AnalysisRomania's Obama moment21'st @ 12:00
- Dutch had euro-exit plan at height of crisis21'st @ 09:53
- One year after Euromaidan: 13 people dying every day21'st @ 09:29
- Danuta Hübner: Awarded with The Legion of Honour for her contribution to EU integration
- Jerzy Buzek: Reindustrialisation & climate targets married via research on clean coal technologies
- Cecilia Wikström: Music video with her reflections regarding imprisoned journalist Dawit Isaak
- Jan Philip Albrecht: Study on Data Retention after the Judgement of the Court of Justice of the EU
- Michael Theurer: Dalligate II: Time to return to the facts and follow checks and balances
- Martina Dlabajová: Still no discharge for the Council from the Budgetary Control Committee
- Eva Paunova: Dinner debate on the digital single market – successes and challenges
- Victor Negrescu: The Next Generation Innovators
- China EU Mission: Ambassador Yang Yanyi: Asia-Pacific cooperation offers opportunities for Europe
- Caritas Europa: Europe 2020 will not deliver if dominated by economic drivers
- PlasticsEurope: Agreement on plastic bags: concern about negative effects on Internal Market
- Red Cross: Conference: Promoting Humanitarian Approach in the EU Migration Agenda
- World Vision: Where are the rights you promised us ?
- ACCA: 5th edition of the Ethics in Finance - Robin Cosgrove Prize, 28 January 2015, Brussels
- EPSU: LuxLeaks reveal something is rotten at the heart of Europe
- EJC: After massacre in Jerusalem, EJC calls to condition aid to Palestinians on stop incitement
- SUPERHUB: Main event: Smart Mobility in changing cities (Milan 26/11/2014)
- AEBIOM: Sustainable biomass backs European Economy, 03 December 2014