23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission has said.
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- Bribery allegations mar Greek presidential vote19'th @ 14:14
- Russia seeks to jail top anti-corruption activist for 10 years19'th @ 14:13
- IMF holds back tranche for Cyprus19'th @ 09:04
- Tsipras wants to 'cancel austerity' if elected19'th @ 09:03
- Poroshenko calls on parliament to adopt bill on joining Nato19'th @ 09:03
- Italian president to step down19'th @ 09:03
- Poland warns of veto on UK migrant benefits cuts plan19'th @ 09:02
- Dutch coalition saved by deal on health bill19'th @ 01:27
- Tusk praised for 'short, concise' EU summit19'th @ 16:49
- Thousands protest in Brussels against EU-US trade ageement19'th @ 16:45
- Luxembourg caves in to EU tax listing demands19'th @ 09:01
- Merkel: EU strategy is to maintain Russia sanctions19'th @ 01:36
- TTIP by end of 2015, EU leaders pledge19'th @ 01:34
- EU leaders want 'urgent' action on investment fund18'th @ 22:29
- OpinionEU-Turkey ties will survive war of words18'th @ 21:07
- Court crushes EU plan to join human rights convention18'th @ 18:36
- Jan Philipp Albrecht: Study on Data Retention after the Judgement of the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Cecilia Wikström: EU Governments must come clean on CIA torture programme
- Tonino Picula: Georgia needs support of the European Union today!
- Michael Theurer: Noch mehr Schulden sind nicht der Ausweg aus der Schuldenfalle!
- Eva Paunova: Granted JA-YE and AmCham EU Youth Entrepreneurship Award
- Tonino Picula: The youngest European state deserves future in EU, I said to FMA after visiting Kosovo
- Eva Paunova: Meets US Chief negotiator on TTIP during diplomatic visit in Washington DC
- Jerzy Buzek: Congratulations to the town Kisielice for winning the EU 2014 ManagEnergy Award
- Victor Negrescu: S&D40 members meeting with the leader of the S&D Group, Gianni Pitella
- Jan Philipp Albrecht: Digital market/Google: MEPs fail to focus consumer rights and net neutrality
- Access Now: U.S. pushing to undermine net neutrality & privacy in major trade agreements
- Carbon Market Watch: Carbon offsets from Alberta’s tar sands jeopardize EU fuel rules
- Counter Balance: Juncker's investment offensive targets dodgy projects, new stories everyday
- EBF: Downward trend in bank robberies continues
- EBF: Adoption of fourth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- COFACE: News - December 2014
- Oxfam: EU executives’ fixation with private sector compromises commitment to poor people
- Martens Centre: 5 reasons why the end of South Stream should mark the start of Energy Union
- Dialogue Platform: Calls for release of journalists detained in Turkey
- EMHRN: Egypt: Const. Committee Testify to Baselessness of Charges in Shura Council Case