23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission has said.
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- Report: 25 banks to fail ECB stress tests24'th @ 20:07
- Renzi contradicts Cameron on 'lethal weapon' quote24'th @ 18:09
- Cameron 'angry' over extra EU bill of €2bn24'th @ 15:01
- Ice-cold relations inside the ECB: report24'th @ 09:01
- Soros: EU has lost its way24'th @ 09:00
- European bank stress tests to reveal small problems: report24'th @ 08:59
- Beer and wine fuelled EU climate deal24'th @ 08:57
- No comment from Barroso on extra €2 billion from UK24'th @ 03:32
- Van Rompuy and Barroso leave EU stage with porcelain plates24'th @ 20:13
- Draghi warns eurozone leaders on recession 'relapse'24'th @ 20:09
- Hungary's Orban stonewalls US corruption allegations24'th @ 18:04
- UN welcomes EU climate deal24'th @ 16:58
- Cameron vows to reject €2 billion EU bill24'th @ 16:16
- Cameron slapped with new €2bn EU bill24'th @ 09:47
- Cyprus seeks harsh EU statement on Turkey24'th @ 09:29
- Renzi stirs up EU row ahead of eurozone meeting24'th @ 09:27
- EuroCommerce: New Commission offers fresh approach, but over-ambitious portfolio casts shadow
- EN.DELFI: How Russia wages hybrid energy war against Lithuania
- Oxfam: Europe must review climate targets after weak climate package deal
- Red Cross: A humanitarian approach within the EU Migration Agenda: 20 November @ EESC
- Counter Balance: Thousands urge the EU Commission to ditch biodiversity offsetting
- Oxfam: Bolder EU response needed to help stop Ebola spiralling out of control
- CESI: Ebola requires action: CESI demands full protection of healthcare workers at risk
- EGBA: Want to know how the EU online betting industry fights match-fixing?
- Access Now: Commissioners hearings: The many faces of Digital in the new Commission
- CESI: Taxation at the heart of the crisis, CESI Europe Academy discusses #TaxinEU