23.09.14 @ 15:07
If you are looking for love and a good job then you need to use the Erasmus student exchange programme, according to new research published by the European Commission.
23.05.14 @ 09:22
20.05.14 @ 10:13
23.04.14 @ 09:03
10.09.13 @ 09:29
17.09.14 @ 09:20
American and British universities continue to dominate in the global rankings with the next best faculty in a EU member state trailing a distant 24.
10.07.14 @ 19:14
The EU’s student exchange programme Erasmus funded the studies of nearly 270,000 students in 2012/3, a record 15,000 more than previous year, the European Commission said on Thursday (10 July).
06.11.13 @ 09:37
Spain’s sudden decision to cut Erasmus scholarships in the middle of the academic year sparked outrage among Spanish students and some members of government.
09.09.14 @ 18:55
One in every three young Europeans has a higher level of education than their parents, according to new research.
03.12.13 @ 17:16
EU 15-year olds have made slight improvements in reading, science and maths skills, but Estonian students are well ahead on EU targets.
08.10.13 @ 16:30
Policy-makers are hoping a first-ever assessment of education standards across the EU will "scare the dickens" out of politicians.
09.07.13 @ 09:28
The EU's student exchange scheme, Erasmus has reached its 3 millionth participant since the programme was set up decades ago.
22.05.13 @ 09:25
A school in a deprived part of a northern England town has seen its grades soar after giving every pupil an iPod and every teacher a tablet.
24.04.13 @ 08:26
Grandparents are being roped into help, companies are turning themselves into temporary creches and employees are being forced to take leave as Denmark enters its fourth week of a teacher lock-out.
30.01.13 @ 17:47
European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso has put further pressure on governments to create a pan-European youth guarantee scheme to tackle record levels of youth unemployment.
03.06.13 @ 17:19
Developers of a new game hope to spice up the geeky reputation of computer science - a subject that gets too little attention in EU schools.
25.06.13 @ 23:54
People with good quality education have weathered the economic crisis much better than those with only basic qualifications, a new study shows.
12.03.13 @ 08:59
Leading academics across Europe are signing an online petition to support the European Commission’s draft data protection regulation in protest at industry lobbying to weaken it.
15.11.12 @ 09:30
Young people are more likely to consider themselves as "European," according to an analysis released on Wednesday.
News in Brief
- Former Polish FM under fire over Ukraine remarks@ 19:52
- Congolese lawyer wins EU rights prize@ 18:51
- Police unions reaffirm strike during Brussels summit@ 15:00
- Belarus leader stole $10bn from own people@ 12:45
- Sefcovic gets green light, Liberals target Hungarian nominee@ 12:17
- European business chief killed in Moscow incident@ 12:04
- US slaps entry ban on Hungarian officials@ 09:26
- France and Germany in 'secret' budget deal@ 08:49
- Culture MEPs rebel against Juncker@ 19:44
- Greece fined for violating asylum seekers' rights@ 18:08
- New accounting rules save EU deficit@ 18:01
- Barroso bows out before MEPs@ 17:48
- EU to uphold Russia sanctions@ 09:29
- Fire-walking EU commissioner clears path for Juncker@ 09:28
- FocusHealth experts wary of commission reshuffle@ 09:09
- Far-right Polish MEP saves Farage group20'th @ 19:42
- Oxfam: Bolder EU response needed to help stop Ebola spiralling out of control
- CESI: Ebola requires action: CESI demands full protection of healthcare workers at risk
- EGBA: Want to know how the EU online betting industry fights match-fixing?
- Access Now: Commissioners hearings: The many faces of Digital in the new Commission
- CESI: Taxation at the heart of the crisis, CESI Europe Academy discusses #TaxinEU
- Oxfam: EU needs to do more to stop the spread of Ebola
- EPSU: Ebola outbreak in West Africa - Health Workers in the frontline need our support
- EuFoA: First Nagorno-Karabakh Group announced in the European Parliament
- Oxfam: Four solutions to economic inequality
- Swedish Enterprises: Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership – what, how and why?