14.07.14 @ 18:16
Research indicates that the inflow of migrants from Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova - even after visa liberalisation - will be modest.
13.06.14 @ 07:56
07.01.14 @ 11:16
16.12.13 @ 09:07
02.04.13 @ 08:58
20.05.14 @ 09:26
A dozen EU countries have sent equipment to Bosnia and Serbia to help deal with “the incredible force of nature” of springtime floods.
06.02.14 @ 08:50
Montenegro's EU membership negotiations progress against a backdrop of ever-regressing media freedom.
08.01.14 @ 19:54
Turkey's police purge risks harming the new momentum in EU relations on the eve of Erdogan's visit to Brussels.
30.04.14 @ 18:32
Ten years after enlargement, a Polish and a German town on the river Oder have gone through a 'miraculous' transformation.
10.01.14 @ 09:28
EU ministers in December agreed to start accession talks with Serbia, while Kosovo got nothing in return for its blind loyalty to Brussels.
04.12.13 @ 18:53
Turkey is starting visa liberalisation talks with the EU, a first step in a process which could take years.
22.11.13 @ 09:27
Brussels and Washington have told Ukraine it is unlikely to get IMF aid after it binned plans to sign an EU treaty.
23.10.13 @ 09:21
The stalled EU membership talks with Turkey are set for relaunch after member states agreed accession negotiations would recommence on 5 November.
03.10.13 @ 09:05
With accession candidate country Serbia facing EU questions on controversial state sell-offs, newly revealed documents shed light on the demise of several big Serbian employers.
21.08.13 @ 09:26
The European Commission has reprimanded Russia over its attempt to intimidate Ukraine on trade.
24.10.13 @ 09:25
Bulgaria’s ultra-nationalist party Ataka has convinced more moderate Bulgarian legislators to extend a ban on the sale of land to foreigners in contravention of EU rules.
16.10.13 @ 17:41
The European Commission has said Albania should be given the green light to open EU membership talks.
17.09.13 @ 09:12
Catalonia's bid for independence hit another obstacle after the EU commission said any breakaway territory would not be part of the EU.
22.07.13 @ 21:19
EU trade officials signed off on a free trade agreement with Georgia on Monday, as the South Caucasus country edges towards finalising an Association agreement with the bloc.
News in Brief
- Dutch to send unarmed police to monitor crash site@ 09:29
- Boat migrant death toll around 800@ 09:28
- US says Russia fired artillery into Ukraine@ 09:27
- France tops Google "right to be forgotten" requests@ 09:27
- Ireland named in Obama attack on US firms' tax policies@ 09:26
- Ireland in talks on repaying IMF loans early@ 09:26
- Ukraine PM resigns24'th @ 18:22
- Former Moldova envoy to lead EU civilian mission to Ukraine24'th @ 15:38
- AnalysisEU sanctions on Russia hurt more than it seems@ 18:59
- EU to hit Russia with economic sanctions next week@ 17:14
- Poll: French most pessimistic about economic future@ 16:57
- German, Dutch firms ready to take hit from Russia sanctions@ 09:25
- EU blacklists more Russians, prepares economic sanctions24'th @ 20:55
- Court rules Poland complicit in CIA renditions24'th @ 16:28
- OpinionAnti-Roma prejudice rampant in state child protection services24'th @ 14:36
- EU readies new sanctions on defiant Russia24'th @ 09:25
- EEAS: Statement on the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight. In memoriam of Pim de Kuijer
- IFSBH: Join our new initiative: People United for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus!
- ACCA: Supports a coherent EU Single Market as to the balance of competences in the UK
- EIPA: Preparing for New EPSO Competitions: Luxembourg, 08 September 2014
- EIPA: Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at National Level. Luxembourg, 22-25/ 09/ 2014
- EPHA: 5th Annual Conference 4-5 September 2014, Brussels | Register before 31st July
- Centre Maurits Coppieters: Launches a new youtube channel
- ACCA: Implementing the New European Accounting Directive: Making the right choices
- UNESDA: Impact of food taxes on public health inconclusive and contradictory as per EC study
- European Federalist Party: Juncker is the 1st elected European Commission President