10.06.13 @ 09:26
Russian officials banned from entering the US on accusations of corruption and murder are frequent visitors in EU cities, leaked data shows.
22.02.13 @ 09:21
22.02.13 @ 09:34
22.02.13 @ 09:20
21.05.13 @ 09:30
Russia's request for Interpol to track Bill Browder, a UK-based human rights campaigner, could end his trips to Brussels and other EU capitals.
26.03.13 @ 09:25
EU-sponsored auditors have begun work in Cyprus. But their track record and the minimalist scope of the survey give cause for concern.
01.03.13 @ 11:04
The mother and widow of Sergei Magnitsky, a Russian anti-corruption activist who died in prison, have accused a Russian diplomat of lying to the European Parliament about his case.
26.04.13 @ 09:29
Russia has threatened to impose an adoption ban on EU presidency country Ireland if its MPs pass a tough resolution on Sergei Magnitsky.
26.03.13 @ 09:28
The head of Moldova's anti-corruption centre has poured cold water on the prospects of an EU-linked money laundering probe.
22.02.13 @ 09:27
Sleuths from six EU countries are joining forces to see if millions of euros of Russian mafia money was laundered through their banks.
22.02.13 @ 09:26
The time is ripe for the EU to hold Russia to account on its obligations on democracy and rule of law, writes Kristiina Ojuland.
14.12.12 @ 07:07
Cyprus has opened an investigation into evidence that stolen Russian tax money linked to the murder of Sergei Magnitsky was laundered through its banks.
03.01.13 @ 09:22
Russia's acquittal of the only man charged over the death of Sergei Magnitsky will harm its international reputation, the EU has said.
23.11.12 @ 07:46
Artists, exiles and rights campaigners say the EU can help Russia by closing its door to officials with blood on their hands.
07.02.13 @ 18:32
Moldova has launched criminal proceedings in a money laundering case involving its biggest bank, the Russian mafia and six EU countries.
13.02.13 @ 09:28
Austria and Finland have said their companies did no wrong in a case of suspected Russia-EU money laundering. But victims of the crime disagree.
29.11.12 @ 09:14
The mysterious death of an informant in the Sergei Magnitsky case has created suspicion of a second high-profile Russian murder in the UK.
21.09.12 @ 10:06
MEPs have piled fresh political pressure on EU diplomats reluctant to confront Russia over murder and tax fraud in the Sergei Magnitsky case.
News in Brief
- Deal reached on long-term EU budget
- Secret banking centres top EU rich list
- One in four asylum seekers gets EU approval
- EP committee greenlights emissions trading fix
- Bulgaria: Hezbollah evidence still incomplete
- MEPs urge EU countries to punish Hungary
- Rehn: Europe not dying, but still sick
- Vote on draft EU data protection regulation postponed, again
- EU to propose EU public prosecutor office in summer
- EU fines Lundbeck for paying off pharma rivals
- Cyprus launches probe into Russian mafia money
- EU countries launch joint probe into Magnitsky affair
- Moldova takes action on EU-Russia money laundering
- FeatureEU audit on Cyprus money laundering - whitewash in the making?
- Russian officials: Banned by the US, on holiday in the EU
- Russia: EU action on Magnitsky would 'poison' relations
- Two EU countries shut down money laundering investigations
- Moldova backs away from EU-Russia money laundering probe
- Mystery death of Magnitsky informant causes fear
- Russia threatens Ireland with adoption ban
- Obama vows to 'listen' to European critics on Internet snooping19'th @ 19:21
- US spy scandal prompts redraft of EU data bill19'th @ 19:08
- OpinionBalkans media: EU words are not enough19'th @ 14:40
- G8 tax deal falls short of expectations19'th @ 10:09
- Cyprus demands revision of 'unjust' EU bailout19'th @ 09:29
- Rise in attacks on Muslims in Europe19'th @ 09:27
- UK has second go at EU listing of Hezbollah19'th @ 09:25
- FocusEurope needs teacher training academy18'th @ 19:00
- Obama in Berlin again, but not Brussels18'th @ 11:10
- Paris and Brussels in war of words on US trade18'th @ 09:27
- Oxfam: Oxfam reaction to European Parliament vote on EU emissions trading scheme
- EPSU: 19 June European Day of Action No Austerity, Yes Tax Justice !
- EIPA: Practical Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at the National Level Luxembourg, 23-26 September 2013
- EIPA: Preparing for new EPSO Competitions: The Road to the European Institutions Luxembourg, 16-17 September 2013
- Vlerick Business School: Vlerick Business School Opens Its 4800 m² Campus In Brussels
- European Women's Lobby: EWL to launch 2013 Barometer on Rape in Europe – Tuesday 18th June
- Oxfam: Oxfam applauds the European Parliament’s hard fought victory for transparency in the extractives sector
- MENON: ICT can make a change in education: open call for e-learning innovators
- Danish MEPs fight for non-MEP OmbudsmanWatchdog
- New report into the UK's Overseas Territories and developing countriesEscape from Europe
- An open letter from the Turkish Hayat TV, to be closed down because it broadcasted TaksimInside Arab Spring
- Oh, to be a fly on the wall...Another Look
- The G8's great land-grabFeeding the habit
- Iran and a solution to SyriaWider Black Sea
- It's 2018 and the British have voted yes - is that the end of the affair?Super Commuter
- JP Morgan to eurozone periphery: “Get rid of your pinko, anti-fascist constitutions”Austerityland
- Makes no sense, Mr de GuchtAnother Look
- A Wake-Up Call for Erdogan?Wider Black Sea