Today @ 08:36
France, Germany, Italy and other EU states should stop selling high-end military technology to Russia in light of the Ukraine crisis.
07.03.14 @ 18:38
11.02.14 @ 12:31
06.02.14 @ 08:50
27.01.14 @ 13:57
06.03.14 @ 09:52
Russia's clear violation of the Budapest memorandum on Ukraine has all the trappings of a panicking dictatorship.
03.03.14 @ 11:39
The EU and Nato should speed up membership for Georgia and Ukraine in response to Russia's actions.
20.02.14 @ 12:17
EU countries should be talking about sending peacekeepers to Ukraine, not sanctions, as the death toll climbs.
03.03.14 @ 19:06
If the international community allows Russia to partition Ukraine despite the Budapest treaty, it will send a terrible signal.
23.02.14 @ 08:15
Saturday’s dethronement of Yanukovych by parliament does not mean that EuroMaidan protesters have achieved their goals.
20.02.14 @ 17:58
The idea behind interchange fees for credit cards is to balance the interests of both the consumer and merchant and their respective banks.
14.02.14 @ 17:10
Without knowing, European consumers pay billions of euros too much for their goods because of a malfunctioning market for payments in Europe.
05.02.14 @ 09:09
MEPs need to back an anti-laundering directive to help set a global standard on transparency.
04.02.14 @ 17:46
In Gagauzia, a part of Moldova which few people have heard of, a referendum on Sunday saw an overwhelming vote in favour of joining Russia’s Customs Union instead of EU integration.
28.01.14 @ 14:40
There is room for EU co-operation with an increasingly authoritarian Russia, but let us end the pretence of "strategic partnership."
15.02.14 @ 14:53
The EU’s language of “concern” has worn thin on the cold streets of Kiev: People need a promise of accession and practical help for genuine reform.
04.02.14 @ 12:09
It is high time the EU came up with a Plan B for Ukraine after the collapse of its feeble Plan A last November.
28.01.14 @ 19:26
The Ukrainian crisis is the biggest threat to European stability since the Balkan Wars.
27.01.14 @ 10:01
The EU should suspend visa-free talks with Russia to encourage Russian people to hold Putin to account on minority rights.
News in Brief
- Moldova may be next on Russia's list, says MEP@ 12:58
- Sweden condemns far-right violence@ 09:17
- Austria bank bail-out may need billions more in aid@ 09:17
- Finland's Russian speakers invited to observe Crimea vote@ 09:16
- World Bank in $3bn offer to Ukraine@ 09:13
- Ashton Iran visit sparks anger among Tehran hardliners@ 09:13
- Nato jets to fly along Ukrainian border@ 07:43
- EPP think tank named after Wilfried Martens10'th @ 18:05
- EU ElectionsSix people injured after violence linked to Swedish far-right@ 11:00
- Cyprus central bank governor resigns@ 09:39
- Khodorkovsky: Putin fears Ukraine 'revolution'@ 09:26
- EU ElectionsFrom boots to suits: Sweden Democrats' extreme roots@ 09:08
- OpinionFrance and Germany should stop arms sales to Russia@ 08:36
- Poland urges Germany to buy less Russian gas10'th @ 18:09
- Estonian commissioner criticised for political campaign10'th @ 09:30
- EU ElectionsRomanian elite's relatives and friends run as MEPs10'th @ 09:30
- COFACE: and COFACE-Disability on the occasion of International Women’s Day
- Irradiare: EU workshop on biomethane – markets, value chains and applications
- Counter Balance: Take a virtual lobby tour through the heart of the EU
- EMHRN: International Women’s Day: Violence rises, impunity prevails
- EuFoA: Latest paper "EU-Armenia relations: future developments & prospects" published
- Greenpeace: EU energy ministers should get back in the saddle on climate & energy policy
- SUPERHUB: Join us at CeBIT 2014 Hannover the largest fair showcasing IT and telecom solutions
- COFACE: Less than 100 days to go to #EP2014. Need more info ? Sign up for #FamiliesVOTE2014
- EMHRN: Syrian Rights Groups to the Human Rights Council: Stop Violence against Women in Syria!
- EIPA: Efficiency and Quality of Justice Luxembourg, 27-28 March 2014