21.11.14 @ 18:12
Recognition of Palestinian statehood is not only just, it also protects the national security interests of both nations.
11.11.14 @ 17:56
07.11.14 @ 09:19
05.11.14 @ 09:04
03.11.14 @ 09:05
20.11.14 @ 18:45
EU diplomacy on Iran is one of its few successes, but it should look beyond the "nuclear issue", with a special envoy and a delegation in Tehran.
19.11.14 @ 09:06
EU leaders have shown total contempt for their commitments to social and labour protections in their policy towards Greece.
17.11.14 @ 10:01
Twenty five years ago, violent repression of a student protest spurred a series of events in the then Czechoslovakia that we call the Velvet Revolution.
19.11.14 @ 18:13
Eulex chief Gabriele Meucci says he doesn't "sweep allegations of criminal activity under the carpet" and "respects" media investigations.
18.11.14 @ 09:01
The promotion of tax evasion has deprived public services of crucial resources at a time when they most need them.
14.11.14 @ 17:35
As Sweden confirms the underwater incursion last month, why would Russia want to do it and what can Sweden do to stop it happening again?
13.11.14 @ 18:51
Signs point to an upcoming escalation in Russia's war on Ukraine. But if it happens, what will the West do?
10.11.14 @ 08:41
After a century of bloodshed and hatred, the independence of Kosovo in 2008 seemed like a sign that peace and stability is possible in the Western Balkans.
07.11.14 @ 14:50
On the day Germans will be celebrating reunification, Spaniards will be focused on whether their country is about to fall apart.
07.11.14 @ 09:49
There are indeed many divisions in Ukraine, but this west-east image is overly simplistic.
12.11.14 @ 09:02
A growing democratic deficit inflates the far right’s electoral results; immigrants themselves simply do not count in most elections.
10.11.14 @ 08:35
Most EU strategic partnerships are under-delivering, but they need to be pursued, still.
07.11.14 @ 09:26
In post-revolution Egypt, civil society is facing a dilemma; going back to the Mubarak era or going to prison.
06.11.14 @ 09:50
By rejecting unilateral economic sanctions the European Court may strike a blow in favour of democracy and European sovereignty.
News in Brief
- Third bird flu case in the Netherlands21'st @ 16:26
- British Green party backs in/out EU referendum21'st @ 15:08
- UK shelves EU bank bonus challenge21'st @ 15:08
- Italian PM in Strasbourg next week21'st @ 13:49
- Entire commission to be present for Juncker censure21'st @ 13:05
- Orban: Hungary won't sacrifice economy over EU-Russia sanctions21'st @ 09:29
- German EU commissioner doubts French reform drive21'st @ 09:27
- Nato deployed jets 400 times in 201421'st @ 09:23
- OpinionFormer Israeli law chief urges EU parliament to help recognise Palestine21'st @ 18:12
- EU parliament to vote on Palestine statehood21'st @ 18:12
- German commissioner provokes French wrath21'st @ 18:11
- Netherlands to pay EU top-up bill this year21'st @ 16:34
- AgendaEU to unveil investment fund this WEEK21'st @ 16:19
- AnalysisRomania's Obama moment21'st @ 12:00
- Dutch had euro-exit plan at height of crisis21'st @ 09:53
- One year after Euromaidan: 13 people dying every day21'st @ 09:29
- Danuta Hübner: Awarded with The Legion of Honour for her contribution to EU integration
- Jerzy Buzek: Reindustrialisation & climate targets married via research on clean coal technologies
- Cecilia Wikström: Music video with her reflections regarding imprisoned journalist Dawit Isaak
- Jan Philip Albrecht: Study on Data Retention after the Judgement of the Court of Justice of the EU
- Michael Theurer: Dalligate II: Time to return to the facts and follow checks and balances
- Martina Dlabajová: Still no discharge for the Council from the Budgetary Control Committee
- Eva Paunova: Dinner debate on the digital single market – successes and challenges
- Victor Negrescu: The Next Generation Innovators
- China EU Mission: Ambassador Yang Yanyi: Asia-Pacific cooperation offers opportunities for Europe
- Caritas Europa: Europe 2020 will not deliver if dominated by economic drivers
- PlasticsEurope: Agreement on plastic bags: concern about negative effects on Internal Market
- Red Cross: Conference: Promoting Humanitarian Approach in the EU Migration Agenda
- World Vision: Where are the rights you promised us ?
- ACCA: 5th edition of the Ethics in Finance - Robin Cosgrove Prize, 28 January 2015, Brussels
- EPSU: LuxLeaks reveal something is rotten at the heart of Europe
- EJC: After massacre in Jerusalem, EJC calls to condition aid to Palestinians on stop incitement
- SUPERHUB: Main event: Smart Mobility in changing cities (Milan 26/11/2014)
- AEBIOM: Sustainable biomass backs European Economy, 03 December 2014