02.04.14 @ 09:25
Private security firms are bidding to guard EU-funded migrant detention centres in Greece, amid a report by Medecins Sans Frontiers which says poor conditions are causing disease.
19.09.13 @ 08:50
19.09.13 @ 08:49
25.09.13 @ 09:25
19.09.13 @ 08:50
10.10.13 @ 14:45
MEPs Thursday gave the green light to a new European Border Surveillance system. Critics says the deal places too much emphasis on stopping migration rather than saving lives.
01.10.13 @ 09:02
EOS, a trade body of some of Europe's main arms dealers, wants to buy and sell EU maritime surveillance data, in its latest push to shape EU policy.
02.10.13 @ 09:27
The EU commission wants to fingerprint anyone who enters the EU, but critics say it risks violating numerous privacy rights.
23.09.13 @ 08:42
Private security companies operating UK-based immigrant removal centres use formulas to calculate the profit loss incurred when detainees commit suicide under their watch.
News in Brief
- Dutch to send unarmed police to monitor crash site@ 09:29
- Boat migrant death toll around 800@ 09:28
- US says Russia fired artillery into Ukraine@ 09:27
- France tops Google "right to be forgotten" requests@ 09:27
- Ireland named in Obama attack on US firms' tax policies@ 09:26
- Ireland in talks on repaying IMF loans early@ 09:26
- Ukraine PM resigns24'th @ 18:22
- Former Moldova envoy to lead EU civilian mission to Ukraine24'th @ 15:38
- AnalysisEU sanctions on Russia hurt more than it seems@ 18:59
- EU to hit Russia with economic sanctions next week@ 17:14
- Poll: French most pessimistic about economic future@ 16:57
- German, Dutch firms ready to take hit from Russia sanctions@ 09:25
- EU blacklists more Russians, prepares economic sanctions24'th @ 20:55
- Court rules Poland complicit in CIA renditions24'th @ 16:28
- OpinionAnti-Roma prejudice rampant in state child protection services24'th @ 14:36
- EU readies new sanctions on defiant Russia24'th @ 09:25
- EEAS: Statement on the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight. In memoriam of Pim de Kuijer
- IFSBH: Join our new initiative: People United for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus!
- ACCA: Supports a coherent EU Single Market as to the balance of competences in the UK
- EIPA: Preparing for New EPSO Competitions: Luxembourg, 08 September 2014
- EIPA: Tools for Implementation of EU Policies at National Level. Luxembourg, 22-25/ 09/ 2014
- EPHA: 5th Annual Conference 4-5 September 2014, Brussels | Register before 31st July
- Centre Maurits Coppieters: Launches a new youtube channel
- ACCA: Implementing the New European Accounting Directive: Making the right choices
- UNESDA: Impact of food taxes on public health inconclusive and contradictory as per EC study
- European Federalist Party: Juncker is the 1st elected European Commission President